- When will facebook be pushed from the edge into the core?
- Is yet another new iPhone version everything our current society has to offer us?
- Win-win recruiting – or – why working for free is the best way to find a job you love
- How to know your life meaning (in five minutes!)
- The powerful concept of progressions
Quora on Many successful applications a… When will facebook b… on Is yet another new iPhone vers… When will facebook b… on Packaging is everything… How to know your lif… on The power of “Why”… 3D printing as the n… on Zeitgeist
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Want to become an billionaire but don’t have a unique business idea? Who says you need a unique idea? Start thinking about packaging, repackaging (or even re-repackaging?) existing products or services instead. Let’s start with a few examples from the … Continue reading
No, apple is probably not fulfilling my dream about a smarter user interface, but according to some iPhone 5 rumors it seems as if Apple, or at least the Apple rumor mongers (see excerpt from Gizmodo article below), at least are thinking … Continue reading
I have always felt that the single most important factor for making people happy is to find what motivates them. Sadly, few leaders and companies succeed in this when it comes to their own employees. Employees, who they claim, is … Continue reading